Without a doubt, you can add muscle simply by eating right and lifting weights.
But to truly maximize your growth potential, supplements are a requirement. Hence, we’ve compiled a rundown of the best mass-gain supplements on which to spend your hard-earned cash. They’re listed in order of priority, from the absolute most critical, Can’t-do-without supplements to the less crucial yet still highly effective ingredients for packing on size. The point is to help those on a tight budget decide which supplements to buy. If money is no object, then, by all means, knock yourself out and use them all as directed. Because after all, as far as we’re concerned, you can never have too much muscle.
Sascha Fitness – Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate
- BEST QUALITY PROTEIN: 100% isolate and hydrolyzed, your muscles absorbs the protein very fast ,it’s the best kind of protein powder if you want to improve body composition. It has 25g Protein per Serving, ideal for protein synthesis and building muscle. Its High in BCAA’s and EAAS, they help to protect your muscles , increase muscle mass, resistance and help with your overall hormonal environment. And it has digestive enzymes that improves digestion and prevents gas and bloating.
- ZERO CARBS, SUGAR, FAT AND ITS LOW IN SODIUM, ideal if you’re trying to lose fat and get very lean.
- GREAT TASTE AND ITS SWEETENED WITH 100% STEVIA. The flavor of these proteins are the best, they are creamy and you are going to think you’re drinking a milkshake, they are very yummy. The best part, no artificial sweeteners, it only has Stevia, a natural sweetener that won’t havoc your health.
- ALLERGEN FREE: Gluten Free & Lactose Free.
- A NAME BEHIND THE BRAND: Sascha Fitness, a world renown fitness coach, health seeker, author of two bestseller books, gives fitness and motivation conferences around the world. she’s somebody who genuinely cares about people’s wellbeing, she is the cofounder and developer of these proteins and feels a great responsibility towards consumers.
Whey protein comes from milk, has all the essential amino acids and is one of the best proteins in terms of quality. These are some of the benefits. Helps regenerate and increase muscle mass. • Helps with fat loss while preserving muscle tissue. And also helps to control appetite and improve performance. There are mainly two types of protein: Whey Concentrate and Whey Isolate. The main difference is in their levels of purity. • Whey Concentrate: is 80% protein and contains more fat and lactose which is milk sugar. • Whey Isolate: is 98% protein, It’s much purer, is free of lactose and fat. We chose Whey Isolate and we hydrolyzed it to offer you an outstanding supplement. Whey hydrolyzed is predigested whey protein isolate that’s easily absorbed by your body and virtually free of any potential allergens. To further improve the quality of our product we’ve also added digestive enzymes! They can significantly improve digestion and help alleviate digestive disorders, constipation, gas and bloating. Also helps convert food into an energy source. With Sascha Fitness Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate we guarantee a delicious taste and one the best quality in the market. Our products are manufactured by a cGMP( Current Good Manufacturing Practice ) certified facility which is also FDA inspected.