With all the available protein powders for women in 2021, it can be hard to figure out which is the right one for you. Protein is an important macronutrient that women need in their diets for essential functions like repairing damaged tissues, building muscles, and producing important hormones, just to name a few…. but did you know that females also need protein in order to help with weight loss, and tone those muscles you’ve worked hard for in the gym?
The Harvard School of Public Health, along with the National Academy of Medicine, recommend that most females get 0.8 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight – so essentially, a woman who is 160 pounds should be getting a minimum of 58 grams of protein each day. Granted, these needs will vary depending on exercise levels and physical goals, but up to approximately 35% of your daily caloric intake can be from protein.
In regards to a macronutrient like protein, the differences between men and women when it comes to intake don’t differ much outside of the realm of body weight, like the above example. Athletes or women who are intensely into weightlifting typically need a bit more protein in their diet, but for the most part, ladies can base their protein levels off of their weight and corresponding exercise routine.
- Exercise and Protein
- How Can Women Obtain Enough Protein in Their Diet?
- What Kinds of Protein Powders Are Available?
- What is Sascha Fitness product:
- The story behind the Sascha product:
- Sascha Fitness – Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate
- Pros and cons of the Sascha products:
Exercise and Protein
Whether you are working out at home or going to the gym, getting enough protein is important.
With that being said, physical activity plays a large part in just how much protein you need to consume – but how do you know how much you really need? According to the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, recommendations for protein consumption when participating in endurance exercise range from 1.0 to 1.6 grams per kilogram of body weight per day, depending on how intense your exercise, is as well as how long you’re doing it. In regards to weight lifting/strength training, recommendations range from 1.6 to 2.0 grams per kilogram of body weight per day. Depending on the demands placed on the body during physical activity, the protein range can fluctuate.
How Can Women Obtain Enough Protein in Their Diet?
Protein can be obtained from sources like eggs, almonds, chicken, cottage cheese, lentils, and peanut butter, although these are only a small handful of options – it’s always a good idea to get this vital macronutrient from whole, nutrient-dense sources such as these….but what if you don’t have the time in your day for meal prep? Being aware of protein consumption is important, since the effects of a deficient amount of protein within your diet could be detrimental to your overall health. These negative health effects include decreases in muscle mass, hormone issues, a weaker heart (and weaker overall respiratory and cardiovascular systems), problems with hair and nails, weaker bones, and limited or stunted growth – just to name a few.
With busy schedules, hectic work hours, time in the gym, and shuttling kids from one place to another every day, it can be challenging to get the proper amount of needed protein in your diet. That’s where protein powder for women comes in! A popular supplement in today’s world, protein powder comes in many different forms (i.e. plant-based, dairy-based, etc.) and they can all have different tastes and other added nutritional values.
What Kinds of Protein Powders Are Available?
Thankfully with the many forms that protein powder comes in, you can more easily find one that suits your needs or preferences! Protein powder is typically broken down into the following forms:
this protein comes from milk, and is digested very quickly within the digestive system. Containing multiple amino acids that get absorbed and become a resource for new muscle growth, you might find that whey protein may also help enhance fat loss.
Who this is best for: those ladies looking to build strength and increase muscle mass with a milk-based product.
egg protein usually comes from the white of the egg, instead of the entire thing. Eggs are a powerhouse of protein, and can help you feel satisfied and full after eating. Interestingly, a study done with female athletes who consumed egg protein noticed comparable increases in muscle strength as those who consumed carbs, which is excellent news, especially for women who are looking for alternate forms of complete animal protein.
Who this is best for: women who are looking to increase strength and muscle mass, but have a dairy intolerance (in which case whey protein is not the way to go).
popular among women with dairy allergies or who are vegans, pea protein is made from split peas that are high in another important nutrient – fiber! Pea protein is absorbed slower than whey protein, but is full of vital amino acids that are essential for muscle growth.
Who this is best for: women who want to build muscle mass, but those who also might have allergic reactions to certain foods (pea protein is free of nuts, dairy products, soy, and wheat).
similar to whey protein, casein is also found in milk, but is absorbed much more slowly within the digestive system. With this decrease in absorption time comes a delay in those vital amino acids, which decreases the rate at which your body is actually going to break down and utilize protein. This in turn can help to encourage growth of muscle.
Who this is best for: ladies that want to build muscle, but need a better digested protein product – casein is broken down much more easily within the digestive tract. Also, casein tends to have more calcium than whey protein, if you’re monitoring your diet for that nutrient!
this type of protein can come from many different sources, including soy, peanuts, and dark leafy greens (like kale and broccoli). Since these aren’t complete proteins (minus soy), they are missing some essential amino acids that are necessary for muscle repair and growth, so it’s important to make sure your diet is well-rounded and supplemented in other ways in order to obtain all necessary amino acids.
Who this is best for: women who are vegans/vegetarians, or those are looking to reduce or eliminate animal products while still a getting adequate, high-quality protein source.
protein from brown rice is typically not utilized nearly as much nowadays as protein from whey sources, even though they’re full of all of the essential amino acids that your body needs!
Who this is best for: ladies that are looking for an alternative to milk based protein powders, or who are vegans/vegetarians.
sources of this protein come from skin and cartilage of animals, and the amino acids that are the foundation of collagen are what are needed to support the structure of our body; in this case, collagen keeps bones strong, and keeps skin, nails, and hair strong as well.
Who this is best for: women that are looking to nourish their skin, hair, nails, and bones and improving the health of their bones and joints!
What is Sascha Fitness product:
Sascha Fitness proteins are well-liked products in the world now. This most favored product is cent% made of HydrolyzedGRASS-FED protein. Thus, it helps to imbibe in your muscles very fastly. If you want to change your body composition than, Sascha fitness products are the best choices for yourself.
Per servings, this product has 25g Protein, which is simply the best possible system for building muscle and protein synthesis too. The highly available EAAS and BCAA’s helps to defend your muscles. Not only that, it acts as a hedge to increase muscle mass, strength, and Counteraction of body.
Sascha Fitness balances the hormonal environment of the body and has digestive enzymes, which ameliorate digestion. The products also impede the gas and bloating of the human body.
- Best quality protein, zero carbohydrates, zero sugar, zero fat.
- Helps with muscle recovery after a workout.
- Helps to maintain and increase Muscle Mass.
- Fat Loss support.
- Improves body Composition.
- Helps to control Appetite.
- Improves insulin sensitivity in the long term.
- Great as a snack and/or pre and post workout meal.
- Amazing taste.
- Easy to mix.
- For men and women.
The story behind the Sascha product:
This Lactose-Free, Gluten-Free product has a history behind its brand name. The mother of this brand is “Sascha” who is a world-famous fitness model, Coach or you can say a successful health seeker.
She wrote two books, which got the crown of bestselling books across the world. Her fitness advice and motivation conferences are leading the world.
Without a doubt, you can add muscle simply by eating right and weights lifting.
But to truly maximize your growth potential, supplements are a requirement. Hence, we’ve compiled a rundown of the best mass-gain supplements on which to spend your hard-earned cash. They’re listed in order of priority, from the absolute most critical, Can’t-do-without supplements to the less crucial yet still highly effective ingredients for packing on size. The point is to help those on a tight budget decide which supplements to buy. If money is no object, then, by all means, knock yourself out and use them all as directed. Because after all, as far as we’re concerned, you can never have too much muscle.
Sascha Fitness – Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate
- BEST QUALITY PROTEIN: 100% isolate and hydrolyzed, your muscles absorbs the protein very fast ,it’s the best kind of protein powder if you want to improve body composition. It has 25g Protein per Serving, ideal for protein synthesis and building muscle. It is High in BCAA’s and EAAS, they help to protect your muscles , increase muscle mass, resistance and help with your overall hormonal environment. And it has digestive enzymes that improve digestion and prevents gas and bloating.
- ZERO CARBS, SUGAR, FAT AND it’s LOW IN SODIUM, ideal if you’re trying to lose fat and get very lean.
- GREAT TASTE AND it’s SWEETENED WITH 100% STEVIA. The flavor of these proteins are the best, they are creamy and you are going to think you’re drinking a milkshake, they are very yummy. The best part, no artificial sweeteners, it only has Stevia, a natural sweetener that won’t havoc your health.
- ALLERGEN FREE: Gluten-Free & Lactose-Free.
- A NAME BEHIND THE BRAND: Sascha Fitness, a world-renown fitness coach, health seeker, author of two bestseller books, gives fitness and motivation conferences around the world. she’s somebody who genuinely cares about people’s wellbeing, she is the co-founder and developer of these proteins and feels a great responsibility towards consumers.
Whey protein comes from milk, has all the essential amino acids and is one of the best proteins in terms of quality. These are some of the benefits. Helps regenerate and increase muscle mass.
- It helps with fat loss while preserving muscle tissue. And also helps to control appetite and improve performance. There are mainly two types of protein: Whey Concentrate and Whey Isolate. The main difference is in their levels of purity.
- Whey Concentrate: is 80% protein and contains more fat and lactose which is milk sugar.
- Whey Isolate: is 98% protein, It’s much purer, is free of lactose and fat. We chose Whey Isolate and we hydrolyzed it to offer you an outstanding supplement. Whey hydrolyzed is predigested whey protein isolate that’s easily absorbed by your body and virtually free of any potential allergens. To further improve the quality of our product we’ve also added digestive enzymes! They can significantly improve digestion and help alleviate digestive disorders, constipation, gas and bloating. Also helps convert food into an energy source. With Sascha Fitness Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate we guarantee a delicious taste and one the best quality in the market. Our products are manufactured by a cGMP( Current Good Manufacturing Practice ) certified facility which is also FDA inspected.
INDICATION: Individuals with certain food intolerance and heath conditions need to watch the Sascha Fitness Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate ingredients for possible contra indications.
WARNING: For adult use only. Consult a healthcare practitioner or a doctor prior to use, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding,if you have liver or kindey disease,or if you’ve been instructed to follow a low-protein diet. These product is produced in a facility with soy , dairy,egg and wheat ingredients,peanuts and tree nuts. All of our product have double protection, externally they have a clear safety band with our logo to make sure customers know the product is new, in perfect conditions and that the lid is secured . Once that band is removed it has another security seal attached to the opening of the pot, this helps protect the content of it, if for some reason the outer band is removed the product remains isolated and protected.Do not use if the seal under cap is broken or missing.Store away from heat and moisture.
Pros and cons of the Sascha products:
In this generation, for teenagers or adults. Body shaping has taken the most important part of everyone’s life. But, exceeding the number of supplements may bring various disorders. Many people may think it is not a big deal in their running life. Let me tell you, these may be the deadliest physiological disorders. Not only this, but it may also add superfluous or insufficient food habits in your daily lifestyle. They can slowly make the whole body very weak. Let us jump into the mainstream to know the quick reviews for the pros and cons of this famous product.